Wednesday, June 30, 2010

slutty clothes

This was originally posted in my other blog

Last May 18, I started wearing sexy clothes to work. All my colleagues there were awed. They were used to seeing me in shirts and jeans and running shoes that when they saw me in a 'lady-like' or sexy attire, they all noticed. Since then, I've made it a point to wear sexy clothing once a week to work. Even now that it has been weeks since I did it, they still notice me when I wear sexy clothes. Not that I'm the only one wearing such. There are other girls at work who wears sexy clothes. Maybe because they're already used to seeing them 'girly' lol.

I've noticed that when I wear sexy clothes, I also feel more sexy, slutty and horny. Not that they notice. I dont think they do. And I sure hope not. It seems that when I feel there's more skin exposed, my mind wanders to what if my Dom sees me in that attire, what will he do. Oh well. Will just wait and see if that happens lol

No comments:

Post a Comment